Republican critics say the increased estimate amounts to a broken promise on taxes.
- Colorado man awarded $7.2 million in 'popcorn lung' lawsuit
- One inmate shot, 12 stabbed in California prison riot
- Thief gets $10M in luxury goods from LA-area home
- Has US economy bottomed out? Census suggests yes
- Police begin enforcing controversial Arizona immigration measure
- Romney says he accepts being linked to Obamacare
- 'Fast and Furious' probe clears Attorney General Eric Holder
- Libya attack was 'terrorist' strike but not planned, U.S.…
- Pepper-spraying campus police won't face charges
updated 2:08 AM
Judges of all kinds are big winners on TV, pulling down tens of millions of dollars a year.
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson reunite
- Ben Vereen files for divorce from wife of 36 years
- Neil Patrick Harris: Season 8 of 'How I Met Your Mother' will…
- North Korea takes notice of "Gangnam Style"
- Scandinavian magazine publishes Kate topless pics
- Denzel Washington on religion, Romney, and remembering Whitney
- 'Gangnam Style' has sharp social riff, 220 mil views
- Lisa Whelchel gets 'extreme' on 'Survivor: Philippines'
- Letterman: I don't hate Romney for Leno appearance
Globalization, immigration, cultural diffusion and the ease of modern travel may gradually homogenize us.
- Warp drive may be more feasible than thought, scientists say
- Will Science Someday Rule Out the Possibility of God?
- Giant super-magnetic star has scientists buzzing
The iconic North Carolina basketball coach reportedly needed an operation to address a tumor.
- Patriots sign TE Winslow, re-sign WR Branch
- Redskins wideout receives Twitter death threats after penalty
- Jeweler settles suit against ex-Duke player